Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lady Noelle

This is the precious little lady that gives me reason to spend a week in Ohio with my Aunt. We call her Noelle Grace. I say "good bye" to this sweet smelling darling and her family tonight, and as the sun comes up I leave tomorrow, brother at my side, to go back to the best family in the world. :) I need a momma hug, a daddy talk, and sister giggle, after being away from it for a week. :)Though I confess the first of the week I was having such a good time I was quite content to be  without them, but that didn't last long! :) I miss them now, I feel as though the comforts of one's own house and family is one of the coziest, heart-warming things a person can have. That is if God is the center of those things, He makes them very wonderful.




Deborah Isabel

1 comment:

  1. My dear, deariest Deborah,
    Ohio was honored to have you!! Thank you so much for the lovely times. :) LOVE ya.

    ReplyDelete