Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's a promise coming down your dusty road.

This powerful song was sang everynight on our midwest banquet tour. It gives me goose-bumps when I hear it sung. Megan decided that these dear Nabraskins could turely relate to Jesus coming down their "dusty road". :) So as I was walking these dusty roads I found a rusty old truck. After a long walk and getting ready for the service I got my camera and asked Megan to be my photo object along with the truck...That day Megan found Wal Mart glasses...dear me...only She. :) I do believe she pulls them off better then most! ;) When I looked through my view finder to take this picture I BURST OUT LAughing! :)God invented Sepia before the editing programs, the sun does it perfectly... Deborah Isabel

3 comments:

  1. Hey Debra! This makes me happy :) You have such a beautiful spirit of joy to you! I noticed it right away at Austin's viewing, and it is sweetly communicated through your words on this site. Hope to stay in touch!

    -Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos...captured perfectly. i love the old rustic look of them all:)
    and what a powerful song! our Promise is walking down the dusty road to come to our aid. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the pictures! :) they are gorgeous:) your truly talented:) love ya!---tori wagler

    ReplyDelete